|Our organisation relies solely on volunteers to work towards achieving our mission. Although we were founded in Australia back in early 2015, we have grown rapidly around the world and are fully setup for remote work. This means that you can volunteer from anywhere so long as you have a decent internet connection and the drive to change the world in a vibrant start-up environment. We currently have vacancies in the following teams (please specify your preference in the comments section of the volunteer form below):
- Marketing and communications - helping execute the marketing and communications plans developed to rapidly grow awareness and uptake of the climatarian diet and The Climatarian Challenge, including:
- Growing our reach and engagement through social media including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram channels.
- Building and effectively communicating to our email database through regular newsletters.
- Attracting media mentions and interviews by writing press releases and pitching them to journalists both domestically and internationally.
- Getting celebrities on board as official ambassadors of our mission.
- Fundraising and grant-seeking - working on a diverse fundraising strategy to secure necessary funds for our mission, including:
- Events: organising fundraising and participating in events such as Bunnings BBQs which are also a great way to engage the local community.
- Grant-seeking: researching government and foundation grant opportunities and writing compelling applications.
- Developing relationships with donors and corporate partnerships to secure ongoing support for our cause, using Salesforce and MailChimp platforms.
- Crowdfunding campaigns, merchandise sales and much more…
- Program development - we are currently in the early process of developing the programs most likely to get funded pivotal to the next stage of growth for Less Meat Less Heat.
- Events - we are seeking volunteers for various fundraising events such as fundraising BBQs, comedy nights, film screenings and more. There is no minimum weekly commitment here, just help out where you can.
- Research - this role will support all other teams in their external communications by ensuring they are across the latest relevant peer-reviewed and published research on the impacts of livestock agriculture on the environment.
If you would like to join us we’d love to have you on board. Get started now!